Welcome to the Office of Educational Leadership
The Office of Educational Leadership provides a focus for research and teaching in Educational Leadership for all educational institutions from Early Childhood to Tertiary Institutions.
The Office of Educational Leadership's Statement of Purpose.
Making a Difference to Student Outcomes!
The Office of Educational Leadership provides an evidence -based flexible program which assists educators to make a difference to their institutions and to student outcomes by raising the bar and narrowing the gap. The programs offered allow for:
• Postgraduate Coursework (Masters of Educational Leadership or Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Leadership)
• Postgraduate Research in Educational Leadership (Masters and PhDs)
• PhD Cohort Model
• Short Courses / Master classes/ Workshops (which offer credentials for the NSW Institute of Teachers)
Effective educational leaders do make a difference to student outcomes and our programs and courses allow leaders to share international research and their own experiences in order to better understand and develop their leadership roles and hence build school capacity.
Courses will be provided in Semesters 1 and 2 each year as well as Summer Schools. We provide a variety of delivery modes i.e. seminars, compacted courses and site based research. We also have a Flexible Option Program which allows greater access to students living outside Metropolitan Sydney (blended learning mode).
- PhD Cohort Model
- Flexible Options Program
- Summer School
- Leadership Workshops
- Career Consulting Service
- International Students School Visits
- Educational Leadership Mentor Program
- Buddy Support Scheme
- Staff Profiles
- Advisory Panel
- Join the friends of the OEL
- Student Comments
- Support Information for Students and Prospective Students
For more information:
Dr Margaret Varady: firstname.lastname@example.org
P + 61 2 9385 1951